Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Misc Birthday Cards Fall 2012

Just thought I'd share some of the birthday cards I've made recently.  This first one was designed by me for my brother-in-law, who happens to play the ukulele and is known as "Ukulele Bob."  I made a flat small box that I glued right onto the front of the card, into which I inserted a set of ukulele strings.
Next are a couple of cards that were made from SVG Cuts Christmas Cheer SVG Kit.  I know they were meant to be Christmas Cards, but I just left off the Christmas part and used them as birthday cards for my lovely niece, Tracy, and my sweet friend, Julie (two of my favorite people).  These cards were accompanied by, of course, a Starbucks gift card.
This is a card I made for my Auntie's 80th birthday.  It was made with SVG Cuts Iris Fold Card SVG Kit, which is really one of my all-time favorite kits (I think I've mentioned that in my blog before...redundant, I know).
And, lastly, is another SVG Cuts card that I made real fast for my daughter to give to a friend of hers, but I was a bit late and she had already bought a card.  I was so happy, because I ended up really liking it, so now I can give it to someone else!  This came from the Breezy Backyard Lever Cards SVG Kit, and was the card with the sail boat on it.  I left the sale boat off and put a flower in its place.  The flower is also an SVG Cuts pattern that had two layers, and I just added another level in between the other two in a medium size.
So, that's it for this posting.  See you back real soon for another post.

Share a thought today!

1 comment: