Sunday, April 21, 2013

Garden Roses

Haven't had a lot of time lately for craftin', but finally took a day to play. These pretty roses come from Mom's Garden Gifts by SVG Cuts. They were very easy and fun to make, although I thought I'd be a bit faster at it. I guess when you make 12 of something, it's going to take a little time. The pail was also very easy. Give it a try!

This kit also contains a flower pot, a garden urn and a darling gift box, as well as a flower seed packet card that is darling. Take a look!

How does your garden grow?

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!! Great job ----I do have a question --I bought this file but I do not see the green spiky leaves that are against the rose petals, I can only find the leaves that go on the stem part --thanks for your help!! :)

    Sher1064@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sher! Thanks for the comment. Those leaves are not in the original pattern. My friend made them, and sent the pattern for me to use. I not only like the look, but I like the fact that it's something else to hold up the outside flower pieces on the dowel. I asked her (Jeannie Lassey is the one who made them), and she said she'd share them with you if you wanted. Just let me know and I can email them to you.

      Delete
  2. I would appreciate that!! Thanks so much :) Please tell your friend I said thanks too!! Sher1064@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete