Saturday, March 26, 2016

Color Fun!

I made this card as a housewarming card for a dear friend. So happy with how it turned out! I finally used a product for the first time that I bought a while back, and it is quite fun!
The product is a crystal pigment colors by Color Bursts. Brusho also makes the same product and it works the same. You can check it out on youtube. I have no connection with either one, but just want to share for those who might enjoy trying it. The windows, flowers and vase were cut files from SVG Cuts Townhouse Windows and Moonlight Garden Party, cut with my Sizzix Eclips. I altered the window a bit to give it more dimension.This is actually one of my favorite cards I've ever made.  I don't consider myself an artist/painter of any sort, so it was a bit of a stretch for me. But I'm definitely going to make more using this technique!

Another housewarming, well boatwarming, card using the same pigment paints and dies made by Simply Defined. This was made for friends who sold their home and most of the worldly goods and moved to a boat (well, a small yacht!). And this is what they get to see every single evening!
Not to bad, huh? Just a little visit feels like a vacation.


May You Find Happiness In Your New Home!


No comments:

Post a Comment