Thursday, February 13, 2014

ATC Box

What do you do with all of your ATCs? I really didn't want display all of them for the long run, but I wanted them accessible when I wanted to look at them or show them to others. This just came to mind, and I thought I'd give this a try. I made the little tea carton from SVG Cuts' Tea for You and Me SVG Kit. In increased the size to as large as I could make it on the mat (ended up being 117%), so that it would accommodate the 3.5" wide ATCs. I love this double-walled box. I designed some little dividers and did a p2c with them. The paper and elements came from Basic Grey's Out of Print (digi paper and elements). The box works just perfectly for me.


The box goes together so easily. FYI, the finished inside dimensions are 3.5"x6". The finished outside dimensions are 4.25"x6.8125". It was initially made a bit smaller for tea bags. Take a look at the kit. It has a darling tea pot, cup and saucer.  Enjoy!


Happy Sharing!



No comments:

Post a Comment