Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Walking Dead Birthday

This is a short post on a few items I made for my great-niece's 13th birthday. When I inquired about what her birthday theme was, I was surprised that she had requested The Walking Dead.  Really? 13 years old and wants The Walking Dead? OK. Also funny is that The Walking Dead is also her grandma's favorite program.

First was the cake. I used elements and did a cut-to-print, and just attached each to a thin wooden dowel, and that was it. The Happy Birthday font was a zombie font, and had hands and zombie faces in it. Nice and simple. They loved it.
 Next I cut vinyl and applied to a tumbler (her fave color is blue).

And, lastly, I made a box for the tumbler and decorated it with Walking Dead panels. The box is from SVG Cuts' Gift Boxes SVG Kit. I made the box 2" taller to accommodate the straw.

And, that's it!

Watch Your Back, and Craft On!





1 comment: