Thursday, December 31, 2015

Mishmash Card Sets

I've been working on these card sets for a while, but did not post as I was giving them as Christmas gifts. I loved using different patterned paper to match the different personalities of the women in my family. And, I think they really loved them. They took all of the cards out, and opened the little envelope with the tags in them to try them out.
A variety of tags are enclosed to transform these A6 cards into whatever occasion you might need. I used my Sizzix Eclips' print-2-cut feature, which cuts an entire page of tags at one time. I think it's my favorite feature of the cutter. No fussy cutting by hand! I've enclosed the tags for multiple styles and occasions. They have double-sided tape to adhere them to the card. I designed the envelope/box for the cards sets with a tied-ribbon closure.

Set 1 - Retro
 
Set 2 -Whimsical
 
Set 3 - Spring
 

Set 4 - Country

 
Set 5 - Watercolor
This one is not a tagged set, but a stand-alone.  I made the background with a combination of watercolors paints and a graphic program.
 

Happy Card Giving!



No comments:

Post a Comment