Monday, April 17, 2017

Rooster Egg Box

Quick post here. I'm just a little bit obsessed with this rooster treat box. I made it for my grandson for Easter, and it's large enough to put quite a few plastic Easter eggs into, along with grass. It's a really good size, the height to the top of the comb being about 8", and the width across the largest area being a good 5". I was able to see a video of him opening it, and he loved it. I just think it's so cute. It comes from Germany, a company called  Sunshine Hobby Works. The entire site is in German, so you kind of have to wing it to figure it out, but it was worth it because I love the cut file. I cut this on my Sizzix Eclips electronic cutting machine.

Here's a little screen shot from the video of my little grandguy. He's having fun opening eggs!



Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment