Sunday, September 30, 2018

Vintage Airplane - Biplane

Well, here I go again. Can't believe I never posted this darling biplane that I made last spring!

This cut file comes from Cre8ive Cutz, and is called 3D Paper Plane - Vintage Biplane.  I sort of used crazy paper, but had fun doing it. It's digi paper from Snap Click Supply that I printed out myself. The paper pack is "Out of Print" by Basic Grey.
The nose of the airplane comes off, so if this is a gift you could hide a little surprise in the body. It's about 9.5" from front to back and about 4" tall.

The little cockpit actually has an acrylic window.
I think it's so cute! Thanks, Nancy, for the great cut file. My grandson has requested his very own biplane. When I make it for him, I'll be spraying it with some acrylic to give it a bit more strength.


Fasten Your Seat Belt and
Have a Great Flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment