Sunday, May 30, 2021

Pocket Challenge - Eclips

This was a different, but interesting, challenge. We were asked to make a pocket (such as a pocket or envelope for insertion of Ephemera). I have an artist friend, Susan Deming, who is so talented. I asked if I could use some of her designs to make pocket art. This is what I came up with. Oh, and I sent her the finished project.

It's hard to see where the pockets are as I matched them up with each other pretty good. There are actually four pockets, but I used only the lower 3. I didn't want to cover up the darling house on the top of the hill by a tag. It was a bit of a puzzle to get things aligned and make it work, but it eventually came together.

Here's the card with the tags inserted.
And, a view of the back.
Hope you like it. If you want to see Susan's Art, you can go to https://www.susandeming.art/. Take a look!

Express Yourself with Your Passion

No comments:

Post a Comment