Sunday, February 20, 2022

Typography Challenge

 Our February challenge was a typography challenge. I've always taken things a bit literally, so just guess what I came up with! ha ha!

This typewriter cut file is from SVG Cuts' Day at the Office. I totally changed out the typewriter keys and made my own, every single letter on the keys is in a different font (talk about diverse typography!). I did a print-2-cut, and then added Glossy Accents to each one. 

Loved making this. The upper carriage portion of the typewriter is a top that comes off, so you can gift something or store something in the box. The letter in the typewriter contains wording I got off the web...a love letter. I put it in temporarily, so if I decide to give it away I can replace it with a more personalized message.

Try sending a letter instead of  an email!


No comments:

Post a Comment