Friday, April 15, 2022

Easter Treats!

I had so much fun making some Easter goodies for the grandboys. Firstly, I made this large Easter egg from the Sunshine Hobby Works' (no longer in business) Rooster Egg, having left off the comb, beak, wattle, tail, etc. I then made the Cracked Chick from Simply Crafty SVGs, leaving the bottom off and attaching it as a handle on the top of the egg.




Secondly, I inserted a simple little treat holder I made for their Easter egg. This was originally designed as an Easter bunny napkin holder by Dreaming Tree. I redesigned it as a Tootsie Roll Pop holder.
Next, I designed and made each of the boys a dexterity puzzle. There are about 12-13 layers around the edges. I just learned today of another way to do this, so I'm looking forward to trying it for a shaker card or dexterity puzzle in the future.


Finally, I made each of the boys a t-shirt using an Easter-related image.

Considering that all of the above items, as well as Easter socks, candies and some Peeps bandaids fit into the egg, it's a pretty large container, measuring, I believe, around 9.5" tall in total, with the opening across shown below being approximately 5".


Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment