Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Mini Wallet Album

This mini wallet album was designed by Lori Whitlock. I made it for my niece's birthday. This was really a fun project to make, and used svg files and my new Starcraft Solo cutting machine (so cool!). I love the way it folds so efficiently. Many folios like this end up bulging and being too full to lay flat. But, this is compact and closes so cleanly. It is closed with an eyelet closure and twine.

I believe there are 17 photos in the wallet, but could be more if made like the cut file intended. There are mats for placing the photos, but I chose to put my photos in various frames that I put together in Affinity Photo. I then cut them using Print-2-Cut.
The digital paper I printed is B-Side from Basic Grey. I printed it with my wide format printer onto white A/C cardstock.
The accordion flaps fold into the wallet, the photos being placed on both sides.
Most of the photo frames came from the same B-Side digital papers/elements, and a couple from other paper packs.
The inside bottom flap has two pockets for which I made two tags with photos on both the front and back. Again, I designed these in Affinity Photo and p2c.
Ephemera was inserted from the same paper pack.

I will definitely be making this again. It's easy, fun and turns out just darling. You can find the cut file at Lori Whitlock Wallet Mini Album and the video tutorial on YouTube at Wallet Mini Album.

Hope you get a chance to make this fun project.

Pack a Lot of Fun in One Small Wallet!





No comments:

Post a Comment