Sunday, October 2, 2022

Shutter Camera Box and Shutter Card

This was a really fun Project. I had made the Box Camera from SVG Cuts on another occasion. I had also made a separate shutter card. (posted below) I then had the idea to combine them, as cameras already have shutters. Don't know why I didn't think of it before. Love the way this one turned out.
I made this box as a birthday gift for a good friend.

The small circle where it says "Oh Snap" has clear acrylic.
This is the first Box Camera I made with no shutter. This one has clear acrylic in the shutter area as well.

And, here's the shutter card by itself. Made for another friend's birthday. The pattern for the shutter card is a freebie from SVG Nation. There's a YouTube tutorial for assembly.



Made some little inserts on the inside. Just having fun trying different things out.




Smile! It's your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment