Wednesday, November 2, 2022

50 Years of Wedded Bliss

My sister and brother in-law recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. I made them this card. No pattern. Just added elements I thought they might like.

My Starcraft Solo cutting machine cut the small details of the doily with no issues at all. I used some preprinted canvas as the background and another smaller piece behind the top photo. All photos, the pink hearts and the photos were prepared first in Affinity photo, as was the little Happy Anniversary label. All were cut in the Solo using the print-2-cut technique. And, along the bottom of the card is some corrugated paper edged with lace.

The inside was also done with print-2-cut.

We celebrated with a family meal at the Brigantine Restaurant. It was a wonderful day.




Many, many more, Bob and Terry




No comments:

Post a Comment