Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Valentine's Treats for my Loves

 Here are some darling treat boxes/wraps that I made for my grandson's, daughter and son-in-law.

These first ones were made from by My Scrap Chick. I got it on a free day, but it's on sale right now for only a dollar. This is not a box, but a candy wrap. It is held closed with a belly band.


I cut the Be My Valentine Heart using print-2-cut. The arrows and red heart are done with glitter. I also did the print-2-cut on the back of cupid's wings, and wrote a little note to each of my grandboys.
Here you can see how it wraps.

This other one is a freebie from svgcuts.com. It's a small chocolate box, with an oval in the top and acetate inserted. 


This is so easy. I sized it up just a smidge so the little See's candy bar would fit inside. The panel is not part of the pattern. I made that myself. Also, if you cut it at its original size, you can get two boxes on a piece of 12"x12" cardstock. All patterned paper was printed by me out of digital paper stash.


Happy Valentine's Day, Sweet Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment