Monday, February 19, 2024

A New Baby on the Way!

My daughter's dear friend, Rachel, had a baby shower, so I wanted to send something along for her since I could not make it.

I've made many of these onesie boxes over the years, which you can see if you scroll down the blog. It's been a while, but I was so happy to make it for her.

The cut file for the onesie box comes from SVG Cuts' 3D Numbers Party SVG Kit. It's the cupcake box, which holds four cupcakes. However, I made panels and added onesies which I decorated two with HTV and two with Jet Pro SoftStretch.

I make lots of reinforcements inside and out to make the box really strong. After opening the gift, they can take out the onesie insert, and use the box as a memory box or for anything they wish.

The darling deer, giraffe and elephant images were painted by our dear friend, Regina Benedetti. She's an amazing artist.
Here are the HTV onesies I decorated.


And, these are pressed using Jet Pro soft stretch.


Once the onesies are rolled up, I stick a baby sock into each one to act as "the cherry on top" of the cupcake.

We wish Rachel only the best, and can't wait to see baby Powell.♥

Happy, Happy Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment