Friday, March 15, 2024

Spring Tag Challenge 2024

Here we go again! Five tags with "spring" theme for the eCal, SCAL and Create Facebook page. 

Tag #1: First posted was a bee hive, the cut file being a portion of a design from Simply Crafty SVGs' Buzzing Bees Box Card. I added a little hang tag hole at the top.

Tag #2 - A real simple tag here, again by Simply Crafty SVGs.

Tag #3 - I made this one for my sis-in-law's birthday. Will finish off the back or make a folded open card for the sentiment. The printed flowers in the ovals were a font, as was the flower in the center of the tag.  Then print-2-cut on my cutting machine.

Tag #4 - The tag idea for this one came from Pinterest. However, I made the carrots myself. I used air-dry modeling clay and formed the carrot portion with little lines across. I cut some pine tree leaves and rolled them up and stuck them into the top of the carrot. I let the carrots dry for a full day. Painted them orange, and after dry I used to some light brown over the crevice area, then wiped the light brown off, leaving it only in the lines.



Tag #5 - Not sure where a saw a tag idea on this one, but redesigned all parts of it myself. Lots of layers and foam pop-outs. Background is layered with two different digi papers.

And, that's a wrap up for spring tags, 2024.

Happy Spring!













No comments:

Post a Comment