Friday, March 8, 2019

Valentine Card Dexterity Puzzle & Treat Box

This little ditty was made for my grandson for Valentine's Day. Remember the little puzzles we'd get in the Cracker Jack boxes (I'm talking old school, of course!)? I designed the inside background in Photoshop, and traced it in ECAL to cut with my Sizzix Eclips. Around 16 layers of the heart outline were added to make it thick enough for the ball bearings to freely roll under the acetate.
Each year when I host Bunco (in February), I make a little treat for my Bunco girls. This year I made a little "sour cream" container that I filled with See's Candy. I made the svg cut file, and added a perforation across the top so that it would be easy to open, and added a clear label that said "Tear along perf". Super easy! Finally, I added a little print-2-cut tag and bow.


Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment