Saturday, March 2, 2019

St. Patrick's Day Treat Pot-O-Gold

Wow, I cannot believe that a year has passed without me posting what I've been working on!!! This is NOT acceptable. So, I will look through old photos and see if I can do an update to cover some of what I've been working on.

This is a simple treat "pot" that I made for my grandson. If you want to know the fastest and easiest St. Paddy's day treat holder, this little lucky pot-of-gold is the ticket. I was able to cut this out (all one piece) and glue it together in a couple of minutes. Did a p-2-c on the strip and the Leprechaun (grandson's face superimposed in the leprechaun). Normally the simplest project still takes me hours. I wanted to take something for my grandson, but only had a few minutes. It was so easy! I put some green raffia grass in it, and a few See's chocolate gold coins and a $5 gift card to Target inside. Oh, and I couldn't find pipe cleaners fast enough in my stash, so I cut two strips of black fun foam, and glued them together except for a half inch at the ends. I spread them apart and slid over the hole tab, used some glue, then stuck a brad in there. Easy peasy. And, as a 4-year-old, he loved it.






MAY YOUR LUCKY STARS SHINE BRIGHTLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment