Sunday, February 14, 2021

Bunco Valentine's Treat Boxes

 Here's the 10th installment of my February Bunco treat boxes. Yup, the 10th year I have  made some sort of treat/favor for my Bunco group. I always choose February to host Bunco, and have had fun making something for my Bunco girls. 

This year I made a mini takeout box (filled with Dove heart chocolates). The pattern comes from SVG Cuts Crush on Me SVG Kit. I printed digital paper by Meredith Cardall's This Year: Love Notes, which I purchased at Snap Click Supply Co. I made this at about 75% of the original size, and they are 3-1/8" tall.

Front:  The circle was a p2c image that I made in a Affinity Photo. On the top of the box I designed a small name tag. 

Back Side: Pattern from original cut file by SVG Cuts.



I made 12 of these, one for each girl. I delivered them all today. I hope they enjoy them. I know one sweet Bunco member who has kept all 10 of my treats containers. How sweet is that!? I expect most of them to be trashed after a week. Thanks, Sandy! You are the sweetest!!!



Happy Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment