Wednesday, February 3, 2021

January/February Birthdays (and misc Mario) Post

Here's a fun card that I made for my daughter's birthday. And, it's a free pattern from Dreaming Tree. Head on over to the link and pick it up for free! I added my daughter and her sons in the water's edge for a little fun. Also added the sentiment portion inside.
 Inside

Next, exactly a week latter, was my husband's Groundhog Day birthday. I made the shirt for commemorate the day. That's my youngest grandson checking out a wood-carved vase that the hubs received.
And, lastly, I was given some Lego scan codes, so thought I'd make some dimensional square boxes that my  grandson could use when building his Lego Mario interactive courses. They turned out really cute, except the scans do not work. We can get a little coin beep, but it doesn't do what it's supposed to, so it was a fail. It still looks pretty fun though, so had to share it.
And, there you go. Happy Birthday, Alicia and Keith! Love you both!

Happy Birthday, Family (2021)




No comments:

Post a Comment