Thursday, April 13, 2023

Easter - 2023

Easter treats this year were easy, fun and pretty simple. I decided to make something for the entire family instead of a container of some sort for each of the boys. I knew they'd get big easter baskets with lots of candy, so I tried to go minimal on that. And, all of the things I made were items that I had been wanting to make, so this gave me the opportunity.

The first thing I made was this little crate. It comes from Dreaming Tree, named Father's Day Gift Crate. I used digital paper, the green leaves from Creative Fabrica. The little elements on the front circular emblem were also from them.


I put together these little cone cheese ball bags to simulate carrots for the crate.

Next I made some little Bunny Belly Treats Boxes. The pattern from these came from Simply Crafty SVGs. They have a little pull tab on the back where you can get into the candy cup. So cute!
You can see the little tab at the top of the belly area and the perforations in a dome shape going off of that.
It made quite a cute little gift altogether. I figured they could put some of the extra cheese balls packets in their lunches.


Lastly, I had the leftover candies from the Bunny Belly Treats Boxes and I needed to get them out of the house! So, I made this little Treat Dispenser, also made by Simply Crafty SVGs.  I put the remainder of the bag of M&M eggs inside.

And, that's it for Easter 2023. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday.

Here Comes Peter Cottontail!









No comments:

Post a Comment