Monday, January 9, 2012

My First Post - My First Blog!

Hello friends,
I've recently been exposed to so many talented friends who so generously share their art and ideas and, as a result, I've been wanting to share some of my projects.  I'm a newby when it comes to paper crafts, but I'm having a blast.  My favorite place to find amazing projects to create is SVG Cuts.  Mary and Leo, the owners, are the most talented and helpful people I could ever imagine meeting on-line, and they have a fan base that is huge and growing daily.  None of this could have been done without them and all of the friends I have met on the svg cuts Facebook.  And, another thank you to my sister and brother-in-law, Terry & Bob, for getting me started in the first place.

Well, it's very, very late and it's taken me quite a while to get this set up, so I'll leave this at this point, and start posting some photos and fun stuff tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment