Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Retirement, Sis!

This is a little gift I made for my sis-in-law, who just retired.  I'm so excited, because now we'll get to do some crafting together.  She's such a busy and talented lady, who loves scrapbooking and quilting.  But, mostly she loves her kids and grandkids, and is always looking for new things to make for them or with them when they visit.  So, I made this little box from SVG Cuts Sew Crafty SVG Kit
It's just darling.  Used some embellishments from a digi paper kit I had, a button, and the Epiphany Craft scallop tool.

 Liked the little saying, "a day spent crafting is a good day."  I love the paper pack used for this project.  It's called "it's the little things" by Designs by Lili from fancypantsdesigns.com.  Love it.  This little box held a gift card to Joann's, so my sis-in-law could choose to use it on either paper crafts or fabric.
I made the bag for this from SVG Cuts Big Boutique Boxes SVG Kit.  I used the same paper kit for it also.
 Thanks for stopping by!  I think it's time to start posting for Christmas!  Love this time of year.

Where would we be without those so dear to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment