Friday, March 24, 2023

Five Tags of Spring Challenge

It's spring again, even if the weather is holding onto winter. This is the last day of the Five Tags of Spring Challenge with the eCal, SCAL and Create Users Facebook page. I can't remember how many years we've done this now, but it's a fun one in which to participate. 

Tag #1:  This tag was made using images from Creative Fabrica, a large egg shape, the Egg-cited for Easter! wording image and lots of print-2-cut. 

Tag #2: This is another tag using images of a cute bunny from behind from Creative Fabrica. I designed the tag myself, adding the road, plants and sky. Then print-2-cut flowers and elements, and a part of a mini pompom for the bunny's tail.
Tag #3: I saw a similar tag on Pinterest and loved it. So I recreated every element, including the chick, from scratch. 
Tag #4: Another Pinterest inspired tag. Recreated in the Create software (version of SCAL), I made both scalloped circles using the "object-on-a-path" technique. I added the carrot to the bunny element, and did a print-2-cut with the bunny, flowers, mushroom and heart.

And  lastly, Tag #5: This last tag is just so springy! I used a flamingo image cut-2-print. Then, I took a flowered frame that really didn't match the tropical feel of the flamingo, added a bunch of hibiscus flowers all around it and backed it with whitewashed wood patterned digital paper. It made all of the difference. Then added a cute little banner to top it off. I think this might be my favorite.
And that's a wrap on another year of spring tags. If you go to our Facebook page, you can see all of the tags of the other ladies who participated. They are pretty amazing.

Happy Spring-mingo!



No comments:

Post a Comment