Sunday, March 26, 2023

Shadow - Turning 6!

One of our favorite little friends turned six last week, and I offered to make a cake topper(s) for his birthday cake with the Sonic Shadow the Villain theme. This was really fun. He wore a Shadow costume for the entire party.

This is the cake/toppers I came up with. I bought the digital images from Etsy.



I also made this little candle box, inserting Shadow images around it. The cut file for this comes from Simply Crafty SVGs, and is very easy and fun to make. I put a t-shirt inside (see below).
This was such fun and colorful party. I added one more item to the festivities, that being a t-shirt I designed for the birthday boy. I didn't know who these characters were, so had to google them to find out what their significant quotes were. This is what I came up with.
He was wearing his Shadow garb during his entire party, but I was sent a photo the next day with him wearing his Shadow t-shirt.

Happy Birthday, Mar-boy! We love you so much!

Chaos...CONTROLLED!




No comments:

Post a Comment